(Provided by ABC Glass & Mirror, Inc. - Monday, June 01, 2015) Contact ABC Glass and Mirror Today! Full Service Glass Company - Get Your FREE Estimate Call - (703) 257-7150
5 Tips to Create a User-friendly Kitchen
Don’t limit yourself to aesthetic improvement when remodeling your kitchen; be sure to make it more user-friendly, too. Features of an easy-to-use kitchen include accessibility, smooth traffic flow, convenience, storage, and ease of cleaning, Keep all five in mind as you plan your upgraded kitchen so that the finished room is not only stylish and inviting but highly functional as well.
• The height and physical strength of the persons who will be using the space.
• Whether you are trying to create a home where you can “age in place.”
• How much you use the kitchen and for what – gourmet dinners or cooking frozen pizzas?
Concrete ways to promote accessibility in your renovated kitchen include situating the countertops at a level that is comfortable for you to chop vegetables, placing the spice rack near both your pastry counter and your dinner prep work station, and adding a second sink for washing fruit and vegetables when your main sink is full of dishes. Also, whether you have wood or glass cabinet inserts, consider equipping your cupboard doors with handles that are easy to pull.
• Selecting low-maintenance or self-cleaning appliances.
• Covering kitchen surfaces with materials that are smooth and easy to wash and sanitize – glass backsplashes are an example.
• Choosing a hardy floor material that is both water-resistant and easy to sweep and mop.
If your user-friendly kitchen project or another home improvement calls for products like cabinet glass, wall mirrors, shower doors, etc. the number to call is 703-257-7150 for assistance from the glass experts at ABC Glass and Mirror, Inc.
Email - email@example.com
(Provided by ABC Glass & Mirror, Inc. - Monday, June 01, 2015)
Contact ABC Glass and Mirror Today!
Full Service Glass Company - Get Your FREE Estimate
Call - (703) 257-7150